Currently Consus Management Ltd. is seeking Forest Professionals/Technicians to work within its Forestry division in both field and office setting. Consus has multiple positions available with work being primarily out of our Williams Lake; however, there is also an option to live in Vernon, BC where we currently have a satellite office (other locations in the province are also negotiable).
Senior and Intermediate Positions (2-3 Positions Available)
- Minimum 3 years (Intermediate); Minimum 5 years (Senior) experience in Silviculture or Timber development activities.
- Experience as a crew lead for senior positions is required.
- Experience with commercial and pre-commercial incremental silviculture treatments.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the ABCFP as a RFT or RPF.
- Willing to work both in the field and complete associated office work.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Forestry or Related Field.
- Silviculture Survey Accreditation is preferred, and compensation will reflect.
- Possess a valid BC Driver’s License.
- Successful applicants should be physically fit to endure field work in all conditions.
- Self-Motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Familiar with applicable Legislation and Regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Employment, role, and wages of the successful applicant will depend on experience and competency. Duties may vary based on current contractual obligations. Training and Professional Development in multiple divisions is available and will be provided based on the successful applicant.
Please apply, in confidence, by e-mailing your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format with the subject header “Consus-Forestry Division Employment 2023” to email@example.com , attention: HR Manager.
These positions will remain open until filled.