Junior Technician Positions (Open)
- Experience is preferred but not required for entry level/junior tech positions. On job training is available with an expectation of future permanent long term employment opportunities.
- Eligibility for registration with the ABCFP is an asset but not required.
- Post Secondary Education in forestry or related fields preferred but not required.
- Successful applicants should be physically fit to endure field work in all conditions.
- Possess a valid BC Driver’s License.
- Self-Motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Team Player
- Summer Student options
Employment, role, and wages of the successful applicant will depend on experience and competency. Duties may vary based on current contractual obligations. Training and Professional Development in multiple divisions is available and will be provided based on the successful applicant.
Please apply, in confidence, by e-mailing your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format with the subject header “Consus-Forestry Division Employment 2023” to firstname.lastname@example.org , attention: HR Manager.
These positions will remain open until filled.