We are always accepting resumes. We may not always be hiring, but if the right candidate approaches us, we are always open to creating opportunity. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, safe, opportunitist environment please do not hesitate to send us your resume.
- Experience in Silviculture and/or Timber development activities for intermediate positions.
- Project Management/Planning experience an asset but not required.
- Registered or eligible for registration with the ABCFP an asset but not required.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Forestry or Related Field an asset but not required.
- Possess a valid BC Driver’s License.
- Successful applicants should be physically fit to endure field work in all conditions.
- Self-Motivated and able to work unsupervised.